Thursday, 14 February 2013

Production log 4

The things that were completed last week:
  • Finalised my script and recorded my voiceovers.
  • Uploaded voiceovers and trimmed my voiceovers.
  • Included transitions on interviews
  • Included any extra clips that are relevant.

Logistical Challenges
In order for me to complete my documentary by the deadline I had to stay after school for an extended period of time.

Technical Challenges
I had to do a fine trimming so that my documentary was between 5 and 7 minutes. Such as removing questions that we asked during the documentary. Additionally I had to do a lot of rearranging because there was some sections where documentary there it didn't run smoothly e.g. there were times where I needed to cut to the beat of the music that was playing. Furthermore I had to implusively make some graphics in order to create some variation so I wasn't speaking all the time.


Targets to achieve before your next entry:
  • Complete documentary

No comments:

Post a Comment