- Uploaded vox pops.
- On Saturday I recorded 2 interviews.
- On Sunday I recorded a few voice overs.
- Completed filming.
- Started editing interviews
Logistical Challenges
Timing was an issue when I was meeting up because the interviewee and I were both late which wasn't our fault. We agreed to meet at Straford, Westfields at 1pm however there were delays on the bus and trains. Meaning the interviewee and I spent lately outside than we intended. Therefore we both let our parents know how long we were going to be staying out for and we both had each others numbers so we could keep track we were.
Technical Challenges
There was a problem with uneven surfaces whilst I was filming; the tripod would be at a canted angle making the shot not straight. So I had to relocate; it took a while to find the right location. Additionally I had to find a location where I wasn't blocking the public's path. So the interviewee and I settled for a coffee shop where it wasn't too crowded.
Targets to achieve before your next entry:
- Upload voice overs.
- Finish voice overs.
- Finish editing all interviews
No comments:
Post a Comment